Getting back into the swing of the work week. I don’t know about you but I always have the hardest time transitioning from weekend back into work week. I thought it would be fun to share 5 things I do to help me ease out of the weekend and into the work week.
How to ease out of the weekend and into the work week:
- Enjoy the end of your weekend. By this I mean don’t wait until Sunday night to do all of your dirty work (laundry ect.). Get all of that stuff done earlier so you can do something you want to do to finish off the weekend.
- Prepare the night before. Get your lunch ready and plan out what you want to wear. Also switch everything back into your work bag.
- Tidy up. I love starting the week with a clean home, and know it always makes me feel better.
- Have some you time. Enjoy a bubble bath, spend a little time with yourself to get mentally ready for the next week.
- Plan ahead. I like to go through my agenda for the week so I have a good idea of what all is going on and don’t forget about any major appointments or meetings.