I think it is so much fun to set new goals at the start of every year. I am very much a goal oriented person, so I strive well when I have a bench mark to hold myself too. Today I want to share with yall some of the blog goals for 2018 along with some person/life goals.
Life Goals For 2018
- I have some lofty health and fitness goals for myself this year. First off I want to loose 40 pounds, this would put me at a weight I was at for several years in college and felt very comfortable with my body at. I want to increase my fitness activity, but I am focusing on healthy eating first. My plan is watch what I eat and form better eating habits for January/February and in March gradually start to work in weekly fitness activities.
- Keeping a clean house. Matt and I already keep a fairly clean home, but with the business of life some of our chores fall through the cracks. Laundry is a chore of mine that I continue to put off until the last minute, so I plan to find a laundry schedule that works better for them. I am thinking of spreading it out across the week apposed to saving it all until Sunday Night.
- Eating out less. Matt and I already started on this resolution over the weekend. We are going to plan our meals for the week and grocery shop in one big haul so we have everything we need. Because I an notorious for only picking up what I need for one meal at a time. On Sundays while we watch a movie or sports we will prep all of the meals so they are already prepared and ready to go for the week.
Blog Goals For 2018
- I want to post for frequently, last year I tried to keep to a 3 post a week schedule for MWF. My plan is to push myself to post 5 times a week (every weekday). I want to increase the amount of blog posts for a few reasons. First being that I want to widen from mainly focusing on fashion to also posting more beauty content, home, lifestyle, food, ect. By posting more often I will be able to talk about a wider variety of subjects. Secondly my favorite blogs I follow post on a more frequent schedule and I asked myself what is keeping me from posting more weekly? I am going to push myself in January to post 5 times a week and then re-evaluate at the end of the month is this is something I want to continue for the reminder of the year.
- Numbers… It is sad but numbers are important when it comes to blogging so continuing to grow is always a goal of mine. I hit a huge milestone at the end of 2017 hitting 50k on Instagram, I was so excited and can’t thank yall enough for all the love and support. This year I hope to increase my pageviews by 30% and grow my Instagram to 75k.
- I hope to continue to collaborate with some great brands I have already established relationships with and know yall love. As well as grow to work with new brands and find amazing products I know you all will love.