I’m back, I have missed yall so much over the past week! I can’t wait to share our whole wedding and honeymoon experience with yall in a later post. Today I want to talk about getting back in shape after the wedding. As a wife I feel my husbands health is also partially my responsibility. Today I am sharing 5 realistic ways for you to help keep you and your hubby heathy.
5 Realistic Tips For Staying Healthy With Your Husband
- Drink more water. I find it helpful to keep water bottles in the fridge for easy access along with a pitcher of fruit flavored water.
- Get to bed at a good time. Staying up late is not a good habit to be in, our bodies function best with sleep.
- Find a fun fitness activity to do together. Go on a walk around the neighbor hood in the evenings, or ride a bike.
- Add more vegetables to your dinner table. I know I am guilty of fixing what tastes good and not always what is good for me. I am going to actively try to fix more vegetables.
- Build each other up. As a couple it is important to not tell the other “you need to loose weight”, but instead just help encourage them to live a healthy lifestyle which as a result will end up in weight loss. Tell your husband how great he looks when he dresses up for you on date night, men need to have their self-esteem built up just like women.